Monday, October 20, 2008

Siting Beside a Half Empty Magnum of Wine..

Setting: @ Roberts* desk in velcro rollers and his sweater...

I stayed at Roberts place for the weekend, where nothing of serious importance went down... just the way I like it. This morning he hurried off to work while I stayed Pj'd up with intentions of the in-building gym and pool bouncing in my head.

Then the Cop called.

I dated him briefly before I moved to Europe... and by briefly, I mean that I informed him that I was moving half way across the world on our third date, 5 days before I left.**

He has court downtown today so we're meeting for lunch. He actually called to see what I was doing tonight, as in after 10 pm when his baseball game is over.... Ummmm......No. So, I suggested lunch and he caved and now we're doing beer and wings.

1. He clearly hasn't read "The Game" -- My new obsession ... I like to see what guys use tricks from this little playa playa manual. He does not seeing as he immediately a) gave me the power of decision making and b) agreed to the all time least romantic date time of lunch.

2. No man.... I repeat, No Man can resist the lure of beer and wings on their day off.

So, that should be fun.

Except that my blackberry died, and as it turns out, the text messages that I sent him with the home number to where I am didn't go through.

Let's see if he some how gets in touch with me .... Smoke signals perhaps?***

So, that means that the biggest conundrum of my day is: Black sexy boots or brown casual boots?

....... How to choose.....

KK.



* Robert is my gay other half. Soon to be roommate.
** Bitch move, yes.
*** email may be more practical....

No comments: