Sunday, October 26, 2008

Update: I was Wrong

I was wrong. Online dating could create a new genre of blog.

I just received this gem:

Dear Kate,

Your profile conveys that you possess immense inner and outer beauty with a special warmth and sweetness. I have been told that I possess some of these qualities. I really enjoyed your profile which is full of life and seeing the beautiful light that emanates from your being. As a personal interest, I studied Shiatsu over a 3 year period and enjoy making others feel better and taking away their pain. I enjoy music, theatre, live or otherwise, and being adventurous and spontaneous. Who knows maybe it is possible we could create a masterpiece together.
I appreciate your reply whatever it may be.
Take care and be well,
ICANTPUBLISHHISNAMEBCTHATWOULDBETOOMEAN....




So, now you're probably wondering what my profile said to elicit this.


It says that I like wings and beer and that I don't do threesomes......... actually.

KK.

2 comments:

Daddy Papersurfer said...

Tee hee - *fingers down throat* - I'm soooooooooooo cynical

Kate Kavanaugh said...

Yes. I just about gagged too. I'm glad that you approve of my publicly mocking these things.

I'll try to dig up a few more over the next few days!

KK