Monday, October 6, 2008

What to Write..What to Write

Well I've been back in the country for what? 6 days.... And it's all gone to hell in a hand basket.

I've already made out with someone that I used to date....which, I believe made him think that we were going to date once again. Which I suppose is actually true since I agreed to go out for dinner tonight..... hmmm... perhaps he has a point.

But I'm just not in a good headspace for anything right now, I need to get all of my little duckies lined up in a row... You know?

Oh faithful blog.... I know that you know

Then I accidentally kissed a guy (back) that I used to go to college with*...... Something I never wanted to do because, quite frankly, he's too much like me. He doesn't do relationships either... which might make you think that we'd work well, but with my penchant for wanting what I can't have and what not, it's better to just avoid that situation since I know how unwavering I can be, and therefore how unwavering he can be. Besides, I'm pretty sure that he'd make out with just about anyone....so.......


Speaking of people that will just make out with anyone, also at my coming home party was a guy that I went on like one date with like 2 years ago. And he brought a friend. For me. Nice gesture, I suppose. His friend hit on me, hit on my friend J, and then hit on all of my other friends the next night at Girls night, which they crashed........ special. And then people wonder why I don't call or text? Uhhhh............der?

I'm simply not interested in being the correct answer on a multiple choice quiz.... I'm an essay question! One right answer....and it's a doooooozey.

I'm so man hating right now. If I had myspace my mood would be Man Hating.

KK.

* The alleged kissing may have happened at 4 am, at his house, in his bed when I was accidentally locked out of my friends apartment for the night....... and I definitely remedied the situation by immediately falling asleep and sneaking out really early in the morning before he woke up. The firemen that work across the street from him clearly think that I'm a whore. Nice.

No comments: