Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Me.

Let me just tell you a bit about myself. I'm attempting, poorly albeit, to write a book. Why? Because I'm foolish. I write this little sorority newsletter that goes out to a few hundred Canadian ladies every month, and after about the 50th time of being told that I should be a writer, I decided...well why the hell not. So, I'm trying my hand at it. But then again, which blogger isn't trying their hand at writing.
So I've started this blog so that I can get daily rantings and musings off of my chest so that I can infact, focus on the plot of my story.... (read: PROCRASTINATION TOOL #1)

I am Canadian, however, I'm living in Europe at the moment. After graduation, I took a total crap paying job that would enable me to see a part of the world... and that's what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. Eventually though, my escapades will come to an end and I will return to the real world: that date is September 30th.

I'm trying to figure out if I should let my real life friends know that I have a blog... doesn't that produce personal censorship? Like I can't tell you about how I really think a friend is being a jerk if I know that they are tuning in every few minutes. But then I lose that oh so important self fulfillment of showing my friends how great I am and being praised for it. I do NOT know what to do.

In other news, I'm running for the cure (breast cancer) ....Care to sponsor me? Probably not, but it's worth the plug, no?

Here:

https://www.cibcrunforthecure.com/html/welcome.asp

Do it for the fun of it.


And while I may post random excerpts from my book on here, I will not be giving a detailed explanation of it.........sorry.


Talk to you soon.
KK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont think you should tell you're friends you have a blog. They might make asinine comments on it.