Sunday, September 7, 2008

And In The Red Corner...

I JUST received this comment:

"So there I am, fishing for more, when he says: "Don't worry, you'll find lots of idiots like me in your life..." He's right. I will. But for now, he's one of my favorite idiots."

Wow. I thought you were really smart, but what I'm finding is you are just really arrogant. I'd stick to what you're good at unless your goal is to be an "old maid." I wonder how Man Friend would feel if he read this. Then again, maybe he has and enjoys being belittled.


1. Thanks for thinking that I was really smart. I appreciate that, although I generally deal in opinions, which are pretty much fair game.

2. Ummmm...ya. Sometimes I am arrogant, *and as an aside, when did being really smart and being arrogant become mutually exclusive? But this is not one of those times. This is me being realistic. And realistically speaking, I will meet more men in my lifetime, just as he will go on to meet more women in his lifetime (in fact he never really stopped... nor did I... and if this bothers you, then you should read Man Friend pt 1. Where I describe the nature of our relationship.) I get to spend one more week with Man Friend, which I'm happy about. He's an amazing person and I'm glad I met him. Am I going to pine over the inevitable? No. I'm not. And neither is he.

3. Old Maid? Last time I checked, this was the twenty first century, Lady. (I assume you're a chick).... If I want to grow old on my own, I will, and I can. Perhaps you need someone to define yourself on this earth, but I think I do a pretty good job of defining myself without a man. Sooo uhhh ya. Basically, I'm not marrying this guy no matter what kind of ominous threats about being old and alone and "maid" like you throw my way. (And I think he's probably pretty happy about that too).



4. Man Friend is really into respecting my privacy. So, even if he had read it, I highly doubt that he would comment on it to me.
Also, seeing as he was THERE for the conversation, I'm betting my bottom dollar that he wouldn't be upset that I'm "belittling him" seeing as he wasn't when I said it to his face.
Also, he's almost 40, so I'm guessing he's already figured out that sometimes people come in and out of our lives, and no matter how much we truly enjoy them, it's not the end of the world if they move back to their little corner of the world.

5. In summation, you're kind of an asshat. Either I know you, and you're using an anonymous forum on my blog to leave a public passive aggressive message, or you're just a very sad little person that likes to make judgments on people without knowing the full context of someones conversation or greater relationship. Either way, you're a douche.



I like to respond to comments, good or bad. But I'd like to state now, for the record, that if you comment on my blog, I retain the right to re-post it and call you whatever names I like.

P.S. I know boys hella better than I know Politics...


KK.

No comments: