Monday, September 22, 2008

Tuscana... Where my Heart is...

I'm back in Tuscany... finally. I was born to live under the Tuscan sun.... I learned this about 4 months ago while camping on the beach in PuntAla for two weeks.


I am not a camper. My hair does not agree with the hair dryer-less ways of camping and campers.... but I loved it. I decided then and there that I could live in a trailer by the beach in Tuscany for the rest of my life.

Also very unlike me.

I also called my mother and immediately informed her that I was foregoing her Grandchildren and using the disposable income to purchase a Tuscan villa which she will then be allowed to use and housesit like a giant, non baby gross, non diaper wearing grandchild.

That IS very like me.


In OTHER news, www.fuelmyblog.com is going to be interviewing me. I'm begining to suspect that this blog of the day and subsequent interview are not as special as I originially thought.... however I am going to keep that information away from my id. Ego and Super Ego push it around enough already.... my Id needs some hope to hang on to.

Also, before I go.... (there is always a huge wait for computers at this place and I hate... HATE european keyboards so don't expect many posts for the rest of the week)...

Someone noticed... OK a few people noticed that I have yet to make a clear and concise comment on PALIN.

Ya....

Brace yourself.


I like her. She is a frickin' firecracker. The woman knows how to crash a party and then throw down her own soundtrack and start rocking out again... you know?

And anyone who calls herself a hockey mom has any Canadians attention.

That being said........ I don't agree with a damned thing she stands for or supports.

Therefore I don't support her as a politician or the next VP of the USA.... because while you might like someones spirit.... that is NOT a good reason to vote for them.

And I will also say this.... While I recognize that Evolution is a THEORY, and thus can never be proven.....

Creationists are stupid.

For proof:

OK I cant find the Youtube video where they say that big trees are not just small trees all grown up but rather have always been big trees, and that little trees dont grow into big trees, instead god makes them in different sizes and they remain that size....

But I will when i have my laptop back.... and you wont be sorry.


.............tech update: my laptop, camera and cellphone are all now broken. Next stop ...Travel insurance claim.


KK.

No comments: