Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'd Like to Thank The Academy...

A few days ago I in the "limelight" on http://www.fuelmyblog.com/...

At least this is how I understand it. I'm sitting in a dingy little* internet cafe in Greece right now, and for some reason my ability to comprehend simple sentences goes down significantly after inhaling second hand smoke while surrounded by gaming greek youth...

"You sit here. You wait.... we make computer on for you. It be good.

.. No...No... I say wait."


Just a wierd thing I have.

We leave via cruise ship tomorrow to Italy... which H. and I are full heartedly looking forward to.

I would love love LOVE to update you on the Tido saga, unfortunately I can't right now. **

* It's not dingy. In fact it might be the nicest internet cafe that I've ever been in.....

** He's playing against the gaming youth beside me.



More to follow tomorrow.

KK.

2 comments:

Kevin D said...

Congrats on your making the top spot :)

Where in Greece are you? We recently visited Athens, very hot!

Kate Kavanaugh said...

Thanks Kevin...

I was in Athens and Patras. now I am in Tuscany.


Oh life is tough.

KK