Monday, September 29, 2008

Last Day in Paris

Today is my last full day in Paris. I love this city. Even their Police men. I wish I had more time to write, and perhaps I will find that time in the airport tomorrow in the early hours of the morning, but until then you will have to suffice with a small update.

UPDATE:

1. Complaint filed with the Metro people. It looks like I miiiiight just win this war. Cross your fingures for me. I will, however, have to keep batteling from my homeland. Which I will.

2. I will also keep battleing with my travel insurance company over the fate of my North American Cell phone and Camera which were broken enroute to Florence*

3. The third front continues between me and my North American Phone company who feel that I owe them 600 DOLLARS....... Ya. Right. It's not my fault that their shitty phone call out bound, and I am unaware because the LCD cracked.... which is also not my fault, seeing as it has sat either on a table or in a protected case for the past 7 months.

* It's a complete lie. My phone did not break en route to Florence..... I'm jsut claiming it because it DID break on my travels, although I have no idea how and I paid them a rediculous amount of money, and they have stupid rules like claiming within 24 hours... so I just claimed it as the same time as my camera.

This three front war is going to leave me exhausted and more cynical that I started, which is a shame.... because I need to start interviewing for jobs and what not.

In other news, H. and I had a lovely meal last night for our last official night in Paris together... she left this morning. I admitted that I have already started to miss ManFriend, in a sad and pathetique (on my side) and unexpected turn of events. I wonder if he misses me too... I wonder this because I am female and it is an innate and expected currisosity, No?

It's so strange to have someone go from being such a large part of your life to being almost non-existant.... which is what distance and a broken cell phone do to you.....

After I bored her with that conversation long enough, we talked about our pathetic lack of prospects back in the big Canada. There are none. Zip. Ziltch. Notta.

So, back to blogging about politics and unemployment for me..... You think I was bitter before? Baby, you ain't seen nothing yet....

K.

P.S. Spell check does not work for whatever reason... so you all get to see what a truly and incredibly crap speller I am...... Je suis Desole.

No comments: